*Bonus: cut to shot of Bill Hader secretly emptying white powder into gin and tonic at the bar.
2. Paula Deen host. This was not my idea. I think it was Kate's. Fantastic idea.
3. Foot weight loss cream for summer sandals.
4. Liz Lemon host.
5. Kanye and Jay-Z at coffee shop writing. Both focused. Kanye looks up and sheepishly asks Jay Z if the line, "Tell me what's next, alien sex" is 'cool' or 'just okay'. Jay Z shrugs his shoulders and says, "Just okay."
*Funnier if familiar with Katy Perry and Kanye's song, 'E.T.'
6. Carrot's perspective: how it feels to be good enough only when you're all dressed up. Investigate parallels with Toddlers in Tiaras. Makeup vs. hummus. Veneers vs. ranch.
7. Office meeting in tiny break room. Someone has runny nose. Boss doesn't understand general irritability.
5. Bachelorette party where the gifts reveal way too much about the giver. Wait — I think this has kind of been done. When Emma Stone hosted? Maybe?
7. Digital Hoarders: fear of deleting recycle bin and temp files. "SHE HAD 42 GB!"
*Don't think tech can be funny? Remember Nick Burns, Your Company's Computer Guy?
What are your favorite SNL sketches? Are you sad Kristen Wiig is done? What ideas do you have stashed away?